1. First grade teacher's name: Sister Rita
2. Last word(s) you said: "I have to pot the new plants I got at the conservatory"
3. Last song you sang: I don't know. Don't sing much anymore
4. Last person you hugged: speese
5. Last thing you laughed at: Anal sex joke with punchline "Chocolate chip or chunkey monkey?" Don't ask and I won't tell.
7. Last time you cried: yesterday because I didn't feel well and was worrying and missing some people too much.
8. What's in your CD player: nothing, I just looked
9. What color socks are you wearing: none, it's too hot
10. What's under your bed: dust and storage bins
11. What time did you wake up today: 8 am
12. Current taste: bottled water
13. Current hair: up
14. Current clothes: green housedress i've had for 20 years that's starting to fray
15. Current annoyance: it's hot here
16. Current longing: want nachos from 7-11, want to see somebody I can't right now, want to go back to Seattle
17. Current desktop picture: stupid generic Microsoft landscape. I need to service the computer and have no time
18. Current worry: anxiety, eating habits, losing someone
19. Current hate: i honestly don't hate anything right now, except maybe creepy chick(s) from a few years ago.
20. Current favorite article of clothing: it's hard to like clothes when it's this hot out.
21. Favorite physical feature(s) of the opposite sex: eyes and hair I guess. don't really look anymore, got all I need
22. Last CD that you listened to: "Fiction Man" in Naomi's car
23. Favorite place to be: Canadian side of Lake Erie, or any body of water that looks like that
24. Least favorite place: My Crappy Former Employer's Offices (NOT the one I just left, I mean the one before that)
25. Time you wake up in the morning: 7? 8?
26. If you could play an instrument, what would it be: i do play instruments and i don't want to talk about it
27. Favorite color: peach, raspberry, hot pink, watermelon, red, fuchsia
28. Do you believe in the afterlife: yeah
29. How tall are you: 5'4 and a half"
30. Current favorite word/saying: "You can't unsuck a cock." - Dan Savage
31. Favorite book: Of all time, probably The Dead Girl by Melanie Thernstrom. Out of the ones I've read recently, hmm nothing leaps out at me. American Taboo was reasonably decent. Naked by the Window is proving to be OK.
32. Favorite season: fall, except for my bday and possibly txgiving. maybe that will change this year since waxpumpkin is my bday twin and we can at least have it together, sort of.
33. One person from the past that you wish you could go back and talk to: I don't really have one of these, but I do have several people from the past I wish I could go back and NOT talk to, thus saving myself boatloads of grief.
34. Favorite day: Any day I get to spend with a loved one. Also any day I manage to achieve relaxation.
35. Where do you want to go: Japan, next
36. What is your career going to be like: "Noody noddy, when you buy brooms." - Peg Bracken
37. How many kids do you want: zero to one
38. What kind of car will you have: I drive Wranglers exclusively.
Have You Ever
39. Said "I love you" and meant it?: Oh god yeah.
40. Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish etc.?: yup
41. Been to NY?: y
42. Hawaii?: n
43. Mexico?: no, I want to go sometime though
44. Canada?: y
45. Danced naked?: yeah in private, doesn't everybody?
46. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day?: probably
47. Wanted to be the opposite sex?: not really, i don't care what I am or if I'm anything
48. Had an imaginary friend?: yeah, imaginary boyfriend
50. Do you have a crush on someone?: no, I don't crush. I'm either in love or I'm not. i think some people are cute or nice but it's not like having a crush
51. Worst feeling in the world?: having somebody leave you after they've given their word not to and/or acted like they weren't going to. getting ditched after a death. physical pain from bad leg or eye.
52. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?: look at my watch to see if I can sleep longer
53. How many rings before you answer?: probably four or five, it's hard to get to the fone
54. Future daughters name(s): that's private
55. Future sons name(s): that's also private
56. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: there's usually one or more around in the bed or couch, if speese doesn't count as one
57. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?: i'd work in a greenhouse and/or build stuff
58. Are you a lefty, righty, or ambidextrous?: righty
59. Wish you were here?: we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year
60. College plans: please, no more. if i do get a PhD I'd like to be old and go to some obscure program for it
61. Piercings: ear
The Extra Stuff (Note: Why is this category before "Stuff?")
62. Do you do drugs?: no
63. Do you drink?: yeah
64. Who are your best friends?: they know who they are, I don't need to announce it
65. What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?: whatever looks good at the salon this month
66. What clothes do you sleep in?: usually just underwear when it's this hot
67. Who was the last person who called you?: whatsisname, from work
68. Where do you want to get married?: can we just drop this subject please
69. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?: I don't want to discuss this right now because I'm in the process of changing it and if I talk about it, it might not get done
70. Who do you really hate?: we already had this question, sort of. hmmm...creepy chick(s) from a few years ago, backstabbers, liars, people who break promises made to me (constructive breakage counts), people who moan or brag about their sex lives in public.
71. Favorite number(s): i dunno. my loved ones' fone numbers and house numbers. pi.
72. Ever fallen in love?: yeah tons
73. What type of automobile do you drive?: this thing is effing repetitive. I said Wrangler already.
74. Are you timely or always late?: A mixture. But if it's really important to be on time, I generally am.
75. Do you have a job?: technically, not right now. this will change in a few days
76. Do you like being around people?: yeah, if they're cool and reasonably quiet, or if I wuv them
77. Best feeling in the world?: feeling secure and loved. also being loaded, which is an artificial version of feeling secure and loved
78. Are you for world peace? That's a stupid question because nobody is going to say "no" in public unless they're trying to be all cute and schtuff.
79. Are you a health freak? no
80. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after?: I don't "go after" people anymore. I guess when I did it was "guitar players or enggs who are also witty bastards and seem to like me"
81. Do you want someone you don't have right now?: yeah, several people actually
82. Are you lonely right now?: not this particular evening
83. Ever afraid you'll never get married?: since I am married, that's a moot point. tho i must say the idea of being married is scarier than the thought of never having been.
84. Do you want to get married?: ok that's enough, shaddap
85. Do you want to have kids?: maybe
In the last 48 hours have you...
86. Cried: yeah, I had a bad day yesterday and cried involuntarily a lot for no reason because I was overtired and sick.
87. Bought something: yeah, groceries, books, eBay stuff
88. Gotten sick: yeah, yesterday
89. Sang: no
90. Said "I love you": yeah, to a couple of ppl
91. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: yeah I wanted to, so I did, see above
92. Met someone: no
93. Moved on: no, I don't know if I ever can really
94. Talked to someone: yeah
95. Had a serious talk: *shrug* as serious as I get talking to my family I guess
96. Missed someone: yeah, again this thing is repeating itself
97. Hugged someone: yeah, speese and katz
98. Kissed someone: yeah, speese and katz
99. Fought with your parents: No.
100. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: yeah, several ppl actually, the same several ppl from question 81, what is this, a test?
101. Had a lot of sleep: a reasonable amount, it wasn't very good though, I could use some more