Good things about Krazy Glue:
- It clears your pores, all right.
Bad things about Krazy Glue:
- Cyanoacrylate fumes irritate eyes and sinuses. My eyes hurt and I sneezed for about a half hour. I tried to do spots of my face separately so I could close the eye and nostril on the side where I applied it.
- It's a pain in the butt getting the stuff all peeled off.
- It takes off a small amount of skin along with the pore clogs.
- It made my face break out.
I might use it again but just on the nose. I have a really tough nose.